Monday 6 January 2014

Hell Bunny - Spring/Summer 2014!

The extremely stunning brand 'Hell Bunny' which to say the least, I adore, have released some of their Spring/Summer 2014 items and I am in LOVE! 

This is the Arcadia dress in Black (also comes in red) which I think is stunning. I love the mix of the girly, vintage cut with the edgy print:


With the same print there is an adorable bralet with matching skirt! Great together or mixed and matched :


The Emilie dress is another piece which caught my eye. A really cute dress,simple, however the statement lace collar mixed with the plain black gives a very sophisticated look:


I find the best place to buy Hell Bunny products is on www.sohos.co.uk ,  their prices are fantastic and they're always well stocked on sizes :)

Carlie x



No comments:

Post a Comment